Buhler High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
We Are #Uknighted                                       


Transcript Request Instructions

Did you graduate in 2013 or since then?
Graduates of the class of 2013 to present need to request their transcript using parchment.com.
Did you graduate in 2012 or before?
Alumni before 2013 will need to request a transcript using the transcript request form.